- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- If you would like to apply for this job, please visit this page: http://bit.ly/1OSITLS For questions, please email: email@example.com
If you would like to apply for this job, please visit this page: http://bit.ly/1OSITLS
Application Deadline: Monday, November 30th at 11:59 pm EST.
Strayer@Work helps organizations and individuals close their most critical skill gaps. We work shoulder-to-shoulder with organizations to identify the knowledge, skills, and mindsets that drive employee success.
We create custom learning programs to enable clients to make their people–their most important asset–a unique competitive advantage, while also delivering a measurable ROI.
As experts in adult education, it is our mission to serve the working adults who make up the majority of our workforce to help close the performance gap in middle skill jobs.
Strayer@Work is a division of Strayer University. Strayer was founded in 1892 to teach practical business skills for a new post-industrial workforce. We were one of the first universities to offer online courses, beginning in the mid 1990s, and are a leader in predictive analytics. We track and analyze every student click, flag concerns, and intervene with students proactively, driving higher student engagement, connectedness, and success.
ABOUT THE ROLE: BUSINESS ASSOCIATE
Strayer@Work is led by an innovative and driven team with backgrounds at The Walt Disney Company, Goldman Sachs, Teach for America, and McKinsey & Co, and we’re looking for Business Associates to join our ranks. As an associate, you will take on a key consulting role for meaningful projects designed to bridge the gap between education and top U.S. employers. You will work intimately with senior leadership, help design custom education programs, interact with key client decision-makers, and lead cohort training sessions to develop expertise in critical business skills.
This is a one-year fellowship program with the opportunity to grow at Strayer@Work, or launch you into the next phase of your business career.
WHO YOU ARE
You are inspired by what can be accomplished in the world of business and are determined to continuously develop your business acumen to become more competitive in the space. You value education and understand the important role it plays in building a better world.
Business school feels like it could be on your horizon, but what’s most energizing to you now is the opportunity to role up your sleeves, learn-by-doing, and work to make a tangible impact on an organization.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE…
- Consulting on 3-4 business projects that are a strategic priority for Strayer@Work. Potential functional areas include marketing, finance, operations, academics, and business development
- Conducting market research and analyzing data for internal team projects and Strayer@Work client diagnostics
- Leading group problem solving sessions to overcome obstacles and produce innovative solutions
- Making strategic decisions around the best course of action to solve a given problem
- Presenting ideas to senior management and Strayer@Work clients
- Designing and implementing solutions to key business problems and measuring their results
WE’RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE…
- A Bachelor’s degree and graduating GPA of 3.0 or higher
- 0-1 years of working experience
- A strong analytical & quantitative skill set
- A demonstrated ability to conduct qualitative research, analyze data, synthesize information, identify critical issues, and present organizes conclusions and recommendations
- An exceptional communicator, who is comfortable conversing and presenting to diverse audiences in professional settings
- Inspired by our mission to to serve working adults and close the performance gap in middle skill jobs
- Constantly striving to improve and develop professionally, who is committed to giving and receiving honest and constructive individual and team performance feedback
- Entrepreneurial and proactive in seeking out opportunities for improvement – both as a professional and for the benefit of Strayer@Work and our clients
- Exceptional project and time management skills, who is able to wear many hats, juggle many moving pieces, and let nothing slip through the cracks
- Able to bring rigorous attention to detail and high quality standards to their work
HOW WILL WE KNOW YOU’RE THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB?
Please complete the following application. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, with priority given to those who apply by Monday, November 30th at midnight. These short-answer questions are designed to replace a cover letter, please take your time with them and copy in your answers from a separate document. If you are chosen as a potential candidate, you will first be interviewed by ReWork and then by the Strayer@Work team. The final step in the hiring process will be to arrange personal reference calls to confirm details of your work history and performance.
If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to reading your application!