- Doreo Partners
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- All interested candidates send resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Subject line: Business Associate.
Doreo Partners is hiring a Business Associate, a professional with experience in raising capital through different channels including but not limited to the capital markets, commercial debt, and impact investment funds.
About the company:
Doreo Partners is an impact investment firm with a proven track record of exclusively investing in profitable, high growth, early stage businesses that improve the livelihoods of Nigerian smallholder farmers. Doreo’s investment strategy is driven by the team’s passion to provide a private sector driven solution to Nigeria’s leading social challenge: spiraling youth unemployment.
ABOUT THE POSITION
· Reports to: Managing Director
· Location: Lagos, Nigeria
· Suggested start date: Immediately
· Work with Managing Director to Fundraise for portfolio companies
· Develop and implement the company’s investor relations plan
· Pitch Nigeria’s first social impact bond to new investors both nationally and internationally
· Build and maintain investor portfolio
· Prepare quarterly investor statements highlighting financial and social impact
· Serve as the key point of contact for the investment community
· Oversee the production of all annual reports and management accounts
· Organize conferences, road shows, earnings conference calls, and investor meetings
· Provide feedback to management regarding the investment community's perception of how the company is being managed, and their view of its financial and impact results
QUALIFICATIONS & CHARACTERISTICS
· Bachelor degree specializing in Finance, Business Administration, Economics
· At least 3 years of fundraising experience via the capital markets
· Strong leadership and management skills
· Proven financial, analytical and problem solving skills
· Ability to interpret financial reports
· Strong communication and business application skills
· Excellent written and verbal skills, relationship-building skills in the investment community
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work well in a team
· Strong and demonstrated passion for social development and impact investment
· Client facing
· Fluency in English
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Nigerian citizens have the opportunity to jointly work full time and fulfill their National Youth Service Corp (NYSC) requirement.