Business Development Manager – Asia Pacific
- Dure Technologies
- New Delhi, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send your resume via email
- Where to Apply
Business Development Manager- APAC, Dure Technologies
Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector primarily in Program Monitoring & Evaluation, Analytics and Data Visualization. The company provides strategic services to United Nation Organizations, national government bodies, international NGOs and CSR organizations across several countries in US, Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. It is a young and dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to day-to-day lives of people and the society at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people’s lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
The company is currently recruiting Business Development Manager for APAC region for its office in Delhi, India who would play a primary role in creating new sales pipeline and harvesting opportunities within the existing partnerships.
If you believe that technology has the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of solving complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, then this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: www.duretechnologies.com
• Managing sales pipeline
• Harvesting business opportunities from existing portfolio
• Identifying new sectors of business growth
• Managing account specific balance-sheet and revenue projections
• Develop and maintain sales material and current product knowledge.
• Responsible for relationship building and account management
• Work with development team to understand technology which will make business development process stronger.
• Contribute ideas for new solution accelerators by providing key market analysis & data
• Develop go-to-market strategies
• Forming and managing sales partnership in the APAC region
• B-Tech/BE/MSc from a reputed University
• MBA from a reputed Institute will be given higher preference
• Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Development, Sales or Presales with a good performance record
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
• Proficiency in PPT, Excel and documentation
Contact: Please write an email to sabyasachi@duretechnologies.