Business Engagement Officer
- Dure Technologies
- New Delhi, India
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
About Dure Technologies:
Dure Technologies is a Social Technology Enterprise based out of Geneva, Switzerland with offices in Mumbai and Delhi. It is focused towards exploring new innovative ways for improving quality of life of citizens and providing technology solutions leading to social transformation, working closely with communities, governments and international partners across more than 12 countries.
In a short of span of 3 years, Dure have successfully delivered over 75 projects in public health for over 35 clients across 12 countries spread over Asia, Africa, Europe and US. Having key associations with UN and Global Think Tanks including World Health Organization, UNAIDS, University Research Co, Partners in Population and Development, UNITAID, Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition, John Hopkins University and UNODC. Dure is also empaneled with Government organizations and has partnerships with several implementing partners in various countries.
The organization has been rapidly growing globally and is now in the process of setting up offices in US to support its key associations and expand its partnerships in US. To support it’s expansion in US it is in the process of hiring key passionate individuals who can relate to Dure’s vision and help achieve the same in US and globally.
Designation: Business Engagement Officer
- Engage and build long term relationship with the clients
- Help conceptualize and design solutions for key partners leveraging Dure products and competencies
- Participate in identifying new opportunities and work closely with the sales head to peruse business development activities
- Help build new partnerships and collaborations in US and other locations as needed
- Working closely with the sales head in following up on necessary approval and contractual sign offs from the clients
- Understand, document and get sign off on client requirements as per agreed process and formats.
- Work closely with the development/technology team to explain functional requirements and plan successful delivery of ongoing initiatives
- Ensure projects stay within scope, within timelines, and produce high quality deliverables
- Stay on top of the bigger picture.
- Maintain a project plan outlining the necessary steps, critical paths, risks and dependencies, and who is doing what by when, as the project progresses
- Prepare well-written external-facing documents, such as guidelines, reports, and minutes
- Preparing training manual and user guide whenever required
- Document learning and sharing with broader team
- Documenting minutes of the meetings for any important client meetings
Must to have:
- Bachelor or Masters degree from a reputed University/College
- 1-4 years’ experience preferred
- A people’s person with exceptionally good communication skills
- Fun loving and a good sense of humor
- Positive attitude and passion
- Crisis management skills
- A person with liberal thoughts who believes in gender and social equity
- Speaks Fluent English
- Previous work experience in NGO or Government
- More than 2 years’ experience
- Background in Technology and use of mobile solutions
- Traveler and explorer at heart
- Attended conferences, internship or fellowships in past in the field of Public sector or Social enterprises
Interested candidates may write to email@example.com to share their Resume/CV.