Business Operations Manager
- Burn Manufacturing Company
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Job Type
- Contact Information
Roles and responsibilities:
• Lead the HR team and manage the strategy and processes of the department, including continuing the development of policies and procedures and driving improvements.
• Develop training and employee development plans from the performance management process.
• Oversee the day-to-day HR tasks like contract management, disciplinary issues etc.
• Be the key person for review of all legal docs including contracts, agreements, MOUs etc. and work with lawyers on these where needed
• Ensure that BURN is compliant with all regulations and rules of each country it works in and has all the required insurances etc. to insulate it from risk.
• Negotiate with third parties on provision of services to BURN e.g. housing, utilities, maintenance contracts etc.
• Manage all admin related issues and a number of HR and Admin staff
• Support management in other projects that might come up. These could be things like needing to set up a company and office in a new country or equivalent.
Desired Skills & Experience:
• Degree in relevant area (E)
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in operational related roles in business (E)
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills (E)
• Advanced skills in standard Microsoft Office products (E)
• HR qualification of work-related experience (D)