Career Growth & Social Impact Fellowship
- Mexico City / Remote
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please follow the link to learn more and apply
- Where to Apply
MovingWorlds Institute’s career acceleration program will provide you with the insights, tools, and network needed to make a positive impact with your career.
The next MWI program kicks off in Mexico City on January 2020, with applications closing on October 31st 2019.
** The Program **
Designed for professionals working full-time as well as those in transition, this mostly remote program starts with an in-person training where you’ll get to meet face-to-face with the MovingWorlds team as well as your cohort of Fellows from around the world. For the next 6 months, you’ll stay connected and supported as a virtual community as you embark on your own next steps to a more meaningful and impactful career.
To kick things off, we’ll spend an inspiring, informative, and energetic weekend together learning social impact frameworks and deepening your understanding of human-centered design. You’ll finish the weekend by setting your goal short-term and long-term goals and building the accountability system to help you achieve them.
After our in-person weekend, you’ll return home, but will stay very engaged with your cohort as you continue to explore insights directly from industry leaders on human-centered design, shared-value, social enterprise, network leadership, social intrapreneurship, and more.
In tandem, you’ll receive professional coaching, peer support, and mentorship as you further explore your own purpose drivers and develop as a world-positive leader. And no matter where you live, you’ll then have the chance of a lifetime to go Experteering to support real social innovators in the field on an immersive short- or long-term project (you get to choose your own availability).
All said and done, the Fellowship will help you build the skills, confidence, experience, and network to accelerate your impact career.
Over the course of the following 6 months, you will:
– Receive ongoing coaching and support.
– Receive mentorship support to help you build your network and develop your skills.
– Engage in weekly discussions in our online community.
– Join monthly webinars with industry leaders and emerging social innovators.
– Work with your accountability partners to complete your learning, discovery, and networking goals.
– Find, plan, and go on an Experteering trip that matches your unique skills, requirements, and preferences — one that builds on your current skills, but also stretches you to grow
– Read, watch, and listen to curated content that aligns with your learning goals.
– Get access to industry leaders to learn best practices across all sectors.
– Get personalized feedback on designing and achieving your purpose-driven impact career.
– Receive guidance on telling your professional story and resume.
– Develop your own capstone project that you can use to enhance your resume and portfolio.