Career Opportunities in Social Enterprise
- Impact Business Leaders
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Application page: http://www.impactbusinessleaders.com/our-program/ibloxford2015/For more information, contact Kim Hendler, Business Development, Khendler@impactbusinessleaders.com
Impact Business Leaders (IBL) provides career opportunities for professionals with 5 to 15 years of professional experience who want to build our advance their careers in social enterprise and impact investing. Our ideal candidate has strong finance and/or technical experience and is and looking to make a greater impact in their career.
IBL offers exclusive training, personalized career guidance, and fulltime job opportunities with social enterprises and impact investors around the world.
· 91 experienced professionals from around the world have participated in IBL’s programs
· 87% of those seeking new jobs have found them with IBL
After successful programs in the UK and US, IBL is excited to announce our second program in partnership with the Skoll Centre for Social Entrepreneurship at Said Business School at Oxford from September 15-21, 2015.
Why Choose IBL
Individualized social enterprise career advising from IBL’s Founder, David Kyle, who has extensive experience in business, social enterprise, and impact investing with Citibank, Acumen Fund, Calvert Foundation, and the Indian School Finance Company.
Exclusive, 7 day, graduate-level training led by practitioners from organizations like Village Capital, Shell Foundation, and Accion and focused on the challenges of social enterprise. With an average of 15 participants, the trainings are highly interactive and personalized – resulting in a lasting network among participants and instructors.
Job Opportunities with career-building jobs in social enterpirses and impact investors. While hiring decisions are in the hands of partners and IBL cannot guarantee jobs, 87% of participants seeking jobs have secured them.
Expanded Network of fellow participants, IBL alumni, and instructors to support you as you progress in your social enterprise career.
Our Ideal Candidate:
We are looking for a diverse group of participants who meet the following guidelines.
· From 5 to 15 years of work experience
· Expertise in finance, investing, or a technical role
· Interest in a career addressing major social challenges
· Strong analytical and communications skills and tolerance for ambiguity and change
· Graduate degree (undergraduate degree and significant experience will be considered)
For more information and to apply, please visit our program page.
Round 2 deadline is May 27, 2015 and Final deadline is August 2, 2015.
We encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as space in the program as well as limited sponsorship dollars may be unavailable by the final round. In addition, applying in the earlier rounds will give candidates more time to secure time off from work to attend, as well as to make travel arrangements.
For more information, contact Kim Hendler, Business Development, Khendler@impactbusinessleaders.com