Careers in Sustainability & Social Enterprise in Europe
- Impact Business Leaders
- Contact Information
Are you a business professional with at least 5 years of experience interested in using your skills to make an impact? Are you already working in social enterprise or impact investing and looking for an opportunity to grow your networks and expand your knowledge?
Impact Business Leaders (IBL) is your guide to building an exciting career in social enterprise and impact investing. As an experienced business professional, you have what it takes to make an immediate impact on the most pressing challenges of our time, including access to clean energy, sustainable food, quality education and economic opportunity. Get connected to new knowledge, leading practitioners, and career-advancing, full-time roles at organizations tackling these challenges at IBL@Rotterdam School of Management: Sustainability & Social Enterprise 2016 from 17-23 July 2016 in Rotterdam.
Impact Business Leaders (IBL) provides professionals with 5 to 10 years of experience with career development opportunities in for-profit social enterprises aiming for social impact. Our ideal 20-25 candidates have strong prior business experience and are looking to advance their careers new or their current roles in social enterprise and impact investing.
IBL will help you to leverage your experience and accelerate your professional development by connecting you with seasoned mentors and exciting opportunities. As a participant, you will complete a rigorous, three part program.
1. Strengthen your understanding of social enterprise in an intensive 7-day workshop held at the Rotterdam School of Management. This workshop is taught by social enterprise leaders who show you how to excel in the space.
2. Position yourself for success in one-on-one career counseling sessions with IBL’s Executive Director, David Kyle. David has extensive global experience in business, social enterprise, and impact investing with well-known organizations such as Citibank, Acumen Fund, Calvert Foundation, and the Indian School Finance Company.
3. If you are seeking a new role, discover exciting career opportunities in social enterprise with IBL’s personalized career matching process. To support you in your job search, we source hundreds of challenging, mid and senior-level roles and pre-screen them based on your skills and aspirations. While hiring decisions are in the hands of partners and IBL cannot guarantee jobs, we are committed to your career in social enterprise and will help you find long-term success in the space.
Join the 168 experienced professionals who have participated in IBL’s successful programs at Saïd Business School at Oxford University, Darden Business School at the University of Virginia, Strathmore Business School in Nairobi and the Indian School of Business in Hyderabad. Apply for the IBL@Rotterdam School of Management program today.
Applications for this 25-person program are reviewed on a rolling basis until the cohort is filled.
Interested professionals are encouraged to apply as soon as possible.
Want to learn more about how IBL can help you build an exciting career in social enterprise? Visit our website, www.
Our Ideal Candidate:
IBL is looking for a diverse group of participants who meet the following guidelines.
– From 5 to 10 years of professional experience
– Interest in a career addressing major social and environmental challenges
– Strong analytical and communications skills and high tolerance for ambiguity and change
– Undergraduate degree required