- Johar Health Maintenance Organization
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
This is only an illustrative description of tasks, responsibilities the role will demand. The position is a leadership role in an early stage social venture and in that sense will offer considerable scope for innovating and expanding the work profile.
1. You would be literally running this like your own social venture.
2. There will be full autonomy to chalk out evolution / design of programs, hire staff, decide direction of growth
3. Reporting would be directly to the Board of Johar. They would have to be updated regularly about the progress, coverage achieved, qualitative / quantitative health targets met. Hence in a way the role promises complete ownership
4. You will be expected to transition between working with rural / tribal participants (patients, van operators, clerical staff) and urban stakeholders (donors, corporate sector for grants, policymakers)
5. On the ground implementation: Streamlining running of the rural health centers, mobile vans, technology systems in addition to building a network of doctors and medical staff.
6. Compensation: Based on a mix of prevailing levels in the non-profit sector and your experience and qualification
7. The role will be based out of Delhi with frequent travel to Hazaribagh and Ramgarh in Jharkhand.