Chief of Party
- International Executive Service Corps
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
IESC – the International Executive Service Corps – is a US based not-for-profit with a focus on supporting private enterprise in developing countries. We have worked in partnership with local people in 130 countries – mainly with the generous support of USAID – designing, implementing, managing and evaluating a wide range of market driven solutions along the entire value chain of a company or industry.
IESC is seeking a Chief of Party for the anticipated USAID-funded Lebanon Investing in Finance and Entrepreneurship (LIFE) . LIFE will be a microfinance support project, likely focused on job creation and entrepreneurship. This position will be full-time and will be based in Beirut.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary liaison to USAID and Lebanese stakeholders, and partners;
- Provide leadership, management, and technical oversight for all project activities and deliverables;
- Lead and manage the work of project personnel and subcontractors;
- Ensure that project assistance is technically sound and appropriate for each component;
- Work collaboratively with partners, in both the public and private sector, and stakeholders to implement program mission and strategy;
- Oversee project work planning, performance management, and strategic communications.
- Advanced degree in economics, business, finance, international development, or other relevant field required;
- Minimum 15 years of experience in international development, preferably in microfinance, access to finance, and/or entrepreneurship an d particularly with youth and women;
- Previous COP /project director experience required;
- USAID or other donor experience required ;
- Experience working in the Middle East required and experience in Lebanon preferred ;
- English and Arabic fluency required; proficiency in French preferred
Visit the IESC website to apply: http://chc.tbe.taleo.net/chc01/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=IESCORG&c…
IESC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.