Client Account Manager
- BURN Manufacturing USA LLC
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
BURN designs, locally manufactures, and distributes aspirational high quality fuel-efficient cooking products that save lives and forests in Kenya. We are seeking an experienced Account Manager to grow existing wholesale clients of BURN’s improved cookstoves.
The Account Manager will be responsible for selling to BURN’s existing distributors such as private trading companies, social enterprises, NGO’s, third party E-commerce platforms. The position will involve account management; sales; building client relationships; payment collections; working with clients on their sales & distribution strategy; developing joint marketing plans with clients; training management and client’s staff on BURN products. This is an Account Management position; we are seeking a farmer who can grow existing clients, not a hunter.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Relationship Management: Be the primary contact person for existing wholesale clients of BURN. Regularly meet with clients to strengthen relationships, introduce new products, grow clients monthly sales. Continuously strengthen BURN’s relationship with the senior management team of clients.
• Sales: Sell BURN produce to clients’ introduce new product; acquire LPO’s; negotiate pricing and offers
• Consult Client on Business Strategy: Work with clients on their business strategy to increase sales BURN products. Consult your clients on their distribution methods, expansion strategy, route-to-market, margins, staff training, incentive programs, and more.
• Marketing Support: Work closely with BURN Marketing team and clients to develop and execute joint marketing plans to help grow client sales.
• Account Collections: Negotiate payment terms with clients, & collecting on outstanding invoices.
• Client Training: Train client’s staff on BURN products, our value proposition, and how to sell BURN products
• Measurement & Analysis: Consistently track sales performance, measure and analyze your monthly sales projections versus actuals sales, perform ROI analysis, use data to determine sales strategy.
• Professional Development: Attend trainings and meetings in BURN office as requested. Develop a Sales Strategy and personal Business Plan.
• College Degree Preferred.
• Previous experience: 3+ years in consumer goods sales and/or wholesale Account Management. Experience with wholesale consumer durable goods is ideal.
• Previous experience growing wholesale clients, developing sales and marketing strategy.
• High energy, positive attitude, a great willingness to learn and grow professionally, eager to contribute to the Sales Team with new ideas, can speak professionally in English and Swahili.