Communications and Marketing Coordinator – Part Time
- SVA MFA Design for Social Innovation
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and implement actionable plans to drive bigger and more engaged audiences across various social media channels.
- Serve as an ambassador to the DSI program, identify new opportunities for recruiting and partnerships, maintain relationships with current partners
- Write and oversee implementation of marketing materials for the program
- Represent the voice of DSI across all social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Support and maintain content of DSI website, including image and design development.
- Contributing to weekly editorial meeting.
- Implement student recruitment efforts, promotion, and special events.
- BA or BFA required, with a minimum of 3 years of strategy, communications or marketing experience with demonstrable history of success.
- Experience in and significant knowledge of social innovation: the issues, current developments and social organizations participating helping to form it.
- Master of social media and an avid participant
- Superior written and oral communication skills required. Diplomacy and professionalism in working with individuals via e-mail, over the phone, and in person.
- Strong organization skills; detail oriented; ability to work independently and maintain focus while handling multiple tasks simultaneously.
- An outgoing personality who is comfortable in social situations and comes away with new friends and partners for the program.
- Excellent computer skills are required to manage calendars, contact information, mailing lists and e-mail accounts.
- Collaborative spirit — pitching in, helping out, and investing is an imperative attribute of our team.
- A willingness and flexibility to work occasional evenings and weekend events.
- Creative thinker — the answers are rarely written anywhere – think "outside of the box" and take risks to make bold new things happen.
To apply for this position, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.