Communications and Marketing Manager
- Vera Solutions
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) here: http://bit.ly/1e1H530For additional information, please contact email@example.com
The Communications and Marketing Manager will oversee Vera’s externally-facing content and messaging, as well as work with key salespeople to develop a suite of marketing tools and resources. You’ll work closely with Vera’s Leadership Team to devise a long-term communications strategy and an associated budget and metrics for success. Day-to-day, you’ll generate content for Vera’s blog, social media channels, and marketing materials.
In this role, you’ll take responsibility for devising internal and external messaging around Vera’s unique positioning at the crossroads of international development, technology, and consulting. You’ll gain fluency around Vera’s processes and Salesforce, the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 100,000 for-profit and 25,000 non-profit organizations worldwide. You’ll have the opportunity to develop, implement, and iterate on marketing strategies, and you’ll set your own priorities and action steps.
You will join our team of passionate humans with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
• Drive Vera’s Communication Strategy; oversee goals, activities, and metrics
• Manage the Communication budget, work plans, documentation, execution, and evaluation
• Generate externally facing content – case studies, client profile videos, marketing materials, etc
• Administer and update Vera’s website
• Manage Vera’s social media channels and grow our audience
• Research and implement new communications tools
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Interest and fluency in international development issues and concepts
- 3-5 years work experience in communications, marketing, or public relations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfort discussing data and technology – you’ll need to clearly articulate technical specifics of Vera’s work to a range of audiences
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, networking and relationship-building skills
- Ability to manage a department of one, developing and managing projects independently and driving strategic decision-making
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Experience with living abroad and/or working with a multicultural, virtual team
- Graphic design expertise
- Experience managing external vendors to deliver communications products
- Comfort working with HTML
- International development experience
- Fluency in Hindi, Spanish, French, Portuguese, Arabic, or Swahili
Vera Solutions offers competitive compensation (including benefits), commensurate with experience and cost of living.