- SELCO Foundation
- Bengaluru, India
- Job Type
- Contact Information
Being an open source field based R&D lab, SELCO Foundation aims to serve as a knowledge hub in the energy access and social impact ecosystem space. We are looking for a Communications Designer to play a key role in developing a wide range of communication material and a few strategic communication initiatives for SELCO Foundation. In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined below, the Communications Associate should be prepared, as and when necessary, to take on additional responsibilities and respond to events and developments that cannot be anticipated.
• Assist the team to manage all SELCO Foundation communication-led interventions in a strategic manner to ensure a seamless flow of information consistent with the organization’s philosophy
• Brainstorm new and innovative ways to communicate regarding projects, processes, approach and events
• Support the team in producing a variety of communication material for different audiences- infographics, thematic or project related brochures, reports etc.
• Design and support the team in preparation of regular blogs, newsletters and updates on projects
• Ability to process complex information and create communication visuals and interactive media explaining the same
• Assist with multimedia outreach strategy
Who should apply:
• 0-3 years of professional experience in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design
• Excellent graphic design skills and knowledge of basic design softwares- the Adobe Suite
• Ability to grasp audience sensibility and calibrate communications to resonate with different target audiences
• Willingness to learn, grow and develop at personal and professional front, at a rapid pace with a steep learning curve
• Ability to work in an interdisciplinary and multicultural environment
• Ability to adapt to new environment and deliver under tight deadlines in a professional environment
Process: Applications will be processed on a rolling basis.
Remuneration: Starting from 3.0LPA; negotiable depending on prior work experiences.
Please send a copy of your CV and portfolio, along with a cover letter explaining why you are interested in this role to firstname.lastname@example.org and CC to email@example.com with ‘Re: Communications Designer’ as a subject line.