Consultant – Mumbai
- Vera Solutions
- Contact Information
- For additional information, please contact email@example.com
The Consultant will work on Vera project consulting teams to design and configure program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems for social impact organizations. Consultants manage client relationships and project delivery according to quality standards. They are involved throughout the entirety of a project’s lifecycle — gathering requirements, building cloud-based data systems and mobile data collection tools, and providing training to system users. Additionally, Consultants will support directors in lead generation and the sales process, and eventually lead sales. Vera is a young, rapidly growing company; you will be expected to get your hands dirty from day one. We encourage all team members to push their own boundaries and drive the company in new directions.
As a Consultant, you’ll gain valuable experience with and knowledge of Salesforce (the world’s leading cloud-computing platform, currently used by more than 150,000 for-profit and 30,000 non-profit organizations worldwide). You will learn first-hand the process and implementation of program monitoring, management, and evaluation systems in health, education, and other development sectors, while working in a global marketplace.
You will join our team of passionate humans with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all dedicated to improving the way social impact organizations operate. We’re a self-motivated, creative group, and we emphasize collaboration, flexibility, and professionalism.
• Manage projects and oversee project teams
• Consult directly with clients; develop client relationships and source and scope new projects
• Within the consulting team: design, build, and implement cloud and mobile data systems for a range of social impact organizations
• Contribute to Vera’s learning environment; train and coach more junior staff
• Research new technologies, methodologies, and tools relevant to non-profits and NGOs
Qualifications and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree — what you studied isn’t critical; what you’re passionate about is
• 3-4 years professional experience
• Curiosity and problem solving skills — do problems slow you down or drive you to seek solutions?
• Experience working with data and technology — you don’t need to know how to program, but if Excel analysis scares you, this might not be the job for you
• Project Management and leadership experience – you’ve led a significant project and feel comfortable managing people to achieve project outcomes. You’re at ease being a decision maker
• Demonstrated interest in social impact work – you’re familiar with trends and challenges in the nonprofit sector and have experience working on a social change issue in some capacity
• Excellent written and verbal communication and relational skills – you’re a confident speaker and feel at ease communicating to clients in a professional context
• Willingness to work non-traditional hours as determined by clients in multiple time zones – working hours 10am – 6.30pm
• Experience or interest working in a start-up
• 4-5 years professional experience
• Experience in a client-facing role
• Consulting experience
• Experience working with Salesforce and/or the Force.com platform
• Experience living abroad for at least 1 year
• Entrepreneurial spirit
Complete an online application (attaching CV and cover letter) here: http://bit.ly/1TGaZco