Consulting Analyst – Social Impact Investments
- Jaipur, India; Anywhere in India/Multiple Locations.
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
About the Organization:
InDev is an India-based consulting and advisory services firm with a mission to catalyze inclusive development. It provides high impact consulting and advisory services in the inclusive development and financial inclusion sectors. (Website: www.TheinDevGroup.com)
About the Job:
InDev is seeking a Consulting Analyst – Social Impact Investments. This position is based in India.
S/he will facilitate the capital raising and fund raising for the ventures and initiatives being implemented by InDev and / or InDev\’s client organisations across agriculture, livelihoods and financial inclusion sectors. S/he will create and develop financials, projections, valuations and business plans for ventures in the social impact sector. S/he will create the Investment Pitches / Decks for the associated ventures. S/he will define and implement the strategy and business model for raising grants, debt, equity and hybrid capital from social impact investors, banks, development finance institutions, philanthropists, HNIs and others.
For InDev\’s partner organisations interested in impact investments and / or grants, s/he will do fund raising, networking, lead generation and proposal process management to help in this regard. S/he will provide advice and guidance regarding business models and operational improvements to InDev\’s clients and help them implement the advice and guidance with the objective of successfully raising the capital needed. S/he will do due diligence and prepare investment memorandums and assist in management of the investments as appropriate.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
– Facilitate the capital raising and fund raising for InDev\’s client organisations;
– Create and develop financials, projections, valuations and business plans for ventures in the social impact sector.
– Create the Investment Pitches / Decks for the associated ventures.
– Define and implement the strategy and business model for raising social impact capital from appropriate sources.
Prior Relevant Work Experience: 1 to 3 years.