Coordinator, Community Fundraising
- U.S. Fund for UNICEF
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Reporting jointly to the Vice President, Community Fundraising and the Director, UNICEF Next Generation (NextGen), the Coordinator, Community Fundraising contributes to the USF mission and fulfillment of the team by assisting in all matters of donor engagement and fundraising, including, but not limited to:
Key Responsibilities/Outcomes (include but are not limited to):
- Performing support responsibilities for the Vice President, Community Fundraising, including calendar coordination, travel arrangements and other necessary supports.
- Communicating on behalf of the Vice President, Community Fundraising with internal and external constituencies to move departmental and divisional projects forward.
- Act as follow up point of contact for new and prospective Steering Committee members and young professionals interested in NextGen.
- Supporting NextGen activities including but not limited to: committee meetings, events and receptions, and pledge donation program. Includes preparation of materials, maintaining RSVP lists, drafting and tracking email correspondences, and coordinating event logistics, among other responsibilities.
- Managing NextGen database (PIDI), by ensuring all members and gifts are coded properly, contact information is up-to-date, and all relevant interactions are logged in members’ accounts.
- Partnering with Finance team to create and run accurate reports on revenue and membership for Community Fundraising and NextGen initiatives.
- Developing quarterly reports to report out on NextGen Steering Committee member donations and fundraising efforts.
- Processing all donations that are directly received by the department to ensure all gifts are coded properly and ensuring all gifts are acknowledged properly. Includes drafting letters and guiding and executing accurate and timely communications.
- Managing contracts with partners for events and/or fundraisers.
- Serving as a liaison with other USF departments and offices.
- Assisting with other administrative tasks and special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of two years related experience with direct donor/constituent contact, event planning, or other relevant employment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential, both written and verbal.
- Strong organizational and administrative skills.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability and enthusiasm to communicate USF’s mission.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously with great attention to detail.
- Must demonstrate USF Core Values: Trust, Respect, Accountability, Innovation, Teamwork, and Service.
Must possess current and valid US Work Authorization and be eligible to work for any US employer without sponsorship.
To Apply – Please apply on-line at
Due to the high volume of applications received, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The U. S. Fund for UNICEF is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce.