- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- To apply, please reply to firstname.lastname@example.org with a resume and cover letter.
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: Commensurate with experience
Application deadline: July 15, 2015 (applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis)
Start date: August 1, 2015 (or sooner if available)
Tideline is a consulting firm that provides tailored advice to institutions developing impact investment products and solutions. Our mission is to help clients excel in realizing financial and societal value. We believe in a shared, sustainable prosperity powered by market-based solutions. To that end, we offer strategic advice, market research and intelligence, investment program and product design, philanthropic and grant-making strategies, thought leadership and custom research, impact measurement and evaluation, and change management and capacity building. Tideline was recently founded and currently has operations in both San Francisco and New York City with a team of eight people, led by the firm’s partners: Christina Leijonhufvud, Ben Thornley, and Kim Wright-Violich.
About the position:
This is the ideal position for a recent graduate eager to begin a fast-paced career in impact investing and strategic philanthropy. The Coordinator will manage administrative and communications activities and support consulting projects. This is a temporary position with the potential of becoming permanent in approximately three months. The Coordinator will report to a Director and work closely with the Partners to support their scheduling and other activities. Candidates must be based in the San Francisco Bay area. Primary responsibilities include:
- Draft company newsletters and maintain key contact list
- Draft press releases, blogs and other communications as needed
- Support proposal writing and other client communications as needed
- Maintain website
- Build social media presence
- Support preparation of research, client, and marketing materials
- Note-taking for team meetings and research interviews
- Research as needed – primarily literature review and synthesizing qualitative findings
- Project coordination (tracking activities, deadlines, and deliverables)
- Coordinate scheduling, both among the team and with external contacts
- Support expense reporting and bookkeeping
- Contact and database management
The ideal candidate writes well, has an entrepreneurial, collaborative disposition, and has experience in administrative/coordinating roles. Tideline is a fast-growing firm working with some of the most important institutions in impact investing and delivering work of the highest quality. Every member of the team embodies our firm’s values: excellence, commitment, and openness. The small team is fun, too, and often feels like an extended family for each of its members.
Desired qualifications and experiences include:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communications
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and organization
- Strong ability in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook required; experience with Access and Quickbooks preferred
- Experience in an administrative/coordinator role preferred
- Knowledge about impact investing, finance, and/or philanthropy preferred
- Based in the San Francisco Bay area, with ability to coordinate work across different time zones
- Sense of humor and self-awareness
To apply, please reply to email@example.com with a resume and cover letter.