Country Head – India
- Shortlist Professional Services Pvt Ltd
- Gurgaon, India
- Job Type
MicroEnsure is seeking to hire a Senior Business Development professional to drive growth in India. This role will design and execute MicroEnsure’s go-to-market strategy across key client categories (Telcos, Banks, NBFCs, MFIs, E-payments companies) and other organisations with large user/employee basis.
MicroEnsure is a leading insurance solution provider in Asia and Africa. Their products help uninsured people in emerging markets to mitigate the risks they face on a daily basis.
Reporting to the Director of Business Development, the Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and closing new leads across a range of sectors. This role will require high levels of adaptability and resourcefulness to push MircoEnsure’s products to appropriate audiences and deliver against targets.
What’s on offer?: A highly competitive salary between with a 20% variable component. Substantially higher compensation on offer for qualified individuals. This will be a Huge opportunity to work with the best in the industry and shape the future of one of India’s leading insurance solution providers.
– Build relationships and strong rapport with both junior and senior stakeholders. This includes managing engagement and expectations with senior internal and external stakeholders across different markets.
– Solutioning and selling, to develop, articulate and adapt complex value propositions in real time to large organisations.
– Create and implement strategy and targets to drive business across India and other emerging markets.
– Generate and nurture Strategic alliances and partnerships across key industries such as Telecommunications, Banking and NBFCs.
– Execute independently to deliver results without direct reports.
Does this sound like you?
– 8+ years of experience across the complete sales cycle, from generating new leads to negotiations and closing is required.
– Experience pushing “hard” sell concepts and solutions to large corporates
– 5+ years of experience building new relationships and partnerships across all levels of organisations, including C-level
– Willingness to travel extensively across, domestic and international markets
– Existing relationships across sectors such as Telecommunications, Banking, NBFCs and MFIs, highly preferred
– Experience engaging with sectors focused on the Bottom of Pyramid (BoP) and an understanding of mass-consumers highly preferred
– Technical understanding of micro-insurance products is preferred
Experience with engaging and delivering projects for blue-chip firms across international locations is preferred.
MicroEnsure is a leading insurance solution provider to the mass market with more than 42 million customers in markets across Africa and Asia. Their products help uninsured people in emerging markets to mitigate the risks they face on a daily basis. The Senior Business Development Manager will be responsible for identifying and closing new leads across a range of sectors. This role will require high levels of adaptability and resourcefulness to push MircoEnsure’s products to appropriate audiences and deliver against targets.