Country Manager – Mexico City, Mexico
- IDEX Accelerator & Global Fellows Program
- Mexico City, Mexico
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Passion, entrepreneurial spirit, and grit are just a few of the things that IDEX team members have in common. Ideal candidates will have a blend of private sector and non-profit experience, an eagerness to work within a start-
The Country Manager’s primary responsibility will be to launch and run the IDEX Fellowship in Mexico City. The position is a full-time role, based in Mexico city with initial travel to India for training. S/he will report to the Executive Director – IDEX Accelerator sitting out of the India office. Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
Setting up the Fellowship in Mexico City
– Identifying a platform for launch of the fellowship in Mexico City and working with the local partner for initial set up
– Working with partners for legal, financial and operational framework within which IDEX will operate in Mexico
– Identifying an office space for the IDEX team in Mexico in the longer run
Partner Relationship Management
– Establish and nurture relationship with host enterprises
– Forge strategic partnerships for curriculum delivery
– Foster a sense of community and connection among a diverse group of fellows, staff,
enterprise partners, resident mentors, local alumni and professional networks
– Identify local subject area experts to serve as resident mentors around areas of Social Innovation, Advocacy & Outreach, Resource Mobilization and Impact Measurement.
Business Development and Marketing
– Expanding the host enterprise base in Mexico city
– Build partnerships in new markets; establish relationships with potential enterprises, funders, and sector leaders to expand IDEX to new regional areas.
– Work with U.S. and India teams to lead semi-annual fellow and enterprise recruitment and matching.
– Oversee fellow placement matching and coordinate partnership contracts with enterprise partners.
– Working closely with the team, to supervise the day-to- day fellowship operations and logistics of running the program, including monitoring the program budget
.Oversee monthly invoice payments (account payables and account receivables).
– Lead, coach, and develop IDEX local team to ensure high performance and successful fulfillment of organization’s strategy and mission.
– Oversee local staff hires, employee training and employee semi-annual evaluation according to IDEX’s company policies.
– Identify training and support needs across the IDEX’s operations as needed to build scalable tools, backend systems and trainings to address them.
Please apply at the following link https://fs22.formsite.com/
This is not a fellowship position. This position is only open to candidates who speak both Spanish and English and do not have visa restrictions to work in Mexico City.