- Gothenburg (Sweden), Stockholm (Sweden) or Nairobi (Kenya)
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
You are passionate about finance in emerging markets. You enjoy the fast-paced, ever-changing landscape of alternative investments. You are a problem solver and you love numbers.
About the job as Credit Analyst
A Credit Analyst at Trine works close together with our Investment Managers on each new and existing relationship. It is your job to get to know the ‘ins and outs’ of a company by looking at the numbers. It is an exciting role as you get to specialize in a very new and innovative industry – off-grid solar – operating in a diverse set of regions across the globe. You probably like picking things a part, researching and digging until you have a complete picture of a company. You will get to use both traditional skills doing desktop research, visiting companies, and also work together with our Data Scientist to use the power of big data for informing investment decisions. Additional responsibilities includes monitoring loan covenants, partner updates and continuous improvement of our credit scoring tool.
– A finance professional with 3+ years of experience.
– Someone with a passion for detail and numbers.
– A great communicator, fluent in English and preferably also French or Spanish.
– A passion for working in and with frontier and emerging markets.
– Someone with experience in credit and financial analysis.
– Someone who enjoys spontaneous travel and deep dives into new cultures.
– Autonomous and self-driven.
– Located in Stockholm (preferred), Nairobi, Gothenburg.
Who we are
Trine (trine.com) offers scalable, tailor-made finance for the off-grid solar sector. We do that by making it easy for people to invest in solar energy in growing markets. Our mission is to give people a triple return on investment – earn a profit while making a social and environmental impact. Around 8,000 investors have already injected €15 million into 26 companies worldwide. The investments have resulted in over 500,000 people getting access to electricity while avoiding 32,000 tons of CO emissions. Investors have been repaid €2.5 million to date.
Apply via https://careers.trine.com/jobs/204845-credit-analyst