Customer Success Analyst
- MPOWER Financing
- Bangalore, India
- Job Type
- Contact Information
THIS IS A FULL-TIME POSITION, BASED IN OUR BANGALORE, KARNATAKA OFFICE.
You’ll be the first point of contact and voice of the company to our borrowers. Your focus will be to deliver a superior experience for each and every one of our students. This includes, but is not limited to:
– Understanding MPOWER’s product line and explaining all features to prospective borrowers, including loan terminology and calculations.
– Supporting students through the loan application process and preparing their credit file for underwriting review.
– Being a liaison with MPOWER’s U.S.-based tech and operations team and communicating your ideas for enhancements to the loan application and borrower portal.
– Being a liaison with MPOWER’s U.S.-based marketing team and reporting any opportunities and insights gained from interacting with the students.
– Collecting and analyzing borrower data and trends to better help MPOWER’s operations team to optimize the borrower experience by creating basic reports in word or excel (e.g., tracking student contact volume).
– Undergraduate degree, or higher.
– At least 1-3 years call center, help desk or similar customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
– Outstanding written and verbal skills and comfort communicating with customers via phone, email and chat.
– Strong computer skills including comfort with MS Office Suite, Salesforce, and general internet savvy.
– Basic understanding of financial services a must – banking, underwriting, or loan processing experience is a plus.
– First-hand understanding of MPOWER’s mission; passion for making a positive impact on student’s lives.
– Fluency multiple languages is a plus.
– A passion for financial inclusion and access to higher education is a must!
In addition, you should be comfortable working in a start-up environment, meaning a small agile team, fast-evolving roles and responsibilities, variable workload and tight deadlines, a high degree of autonomy, and 80-20 everything.
MPOWER Financing is a small, rapidly growing, early stage financial technology start-up with offices in Bangalore, KA, Washington, DC and New York, NY. We enable students from around the world to attend top U.S. universities by removing financial barriers to higher-education. Our global team is composed of ex-management consultants, financial services and technology professionals, and other experts in their respective fields – all passionate about access to higher-education and financial inclusion. As a FinTech startup funded by a prominent private equity firm, we move extremely fast and leverage the latest technologies, global best practices, and heavy analytics to tackle one of the biggest challenges to economic mobility. We work hard, have fun, and believe in our mission. For us, it’s personal.
As a member of our team, you’ll be challenged to think creatively in an environment where ideation and implementation happen very quickly. We review all our staff members for promotion every 6 months and provide the resources they need to further their skills and grow with the company. MPOWER is committed to cultivating your strengths and curiosity and helping you make an immediate impact.