Customer Success Fellow
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Real Customer Success comes from the heart. You have the best customer management and business consultancy skills around. You’re passionate about engaging your customers and expanding their use cases. You have impeccable relational skills and can create win/win environments for all parties that you work with. If this is you, there are many organizations – NGOs, social enterprises, and many more – who are adopting TaroWorks and we would love to share your talent in taking care of our customers!
• Own overall relationship with the portfolio of clients, which include: Increasing adoption, ensuring retention, and satisfaction.
• Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with clients and drive continued value of our products and services. Advocate for TaroWorks mission and ensure our business model is appreciated by our customers.
• Work with clients to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals through the implementation of the Customer Success Plan.
• Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally: Marketing, Product Development, Sales, Finance, Executive Team. Foster collaboration within teams and across customer lifecycle.
• Increase renewal rates and reduce churn. Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
• Expand our revenue in accounts through up-sell: Identify Training and Professional Services opportunities and work with customer to define a strong case for investment.
• Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of the TaroWorks product catalog, provide feedback to leadership on a timely manner.
• Proudly represent TaroWorks in all conversations with clients.
• Prior experience in Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention. Experience with Salesforce or other Force.com platforms, is a plus.
• Familiarity working with clients with resource constraints and in the development sector.
• Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
• Detail oriented and analytical, process-oriented mindset.
• Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
• Eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.