- Myna Foundation
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please share your cv on email id
- Where to Apply
About Myna Mahila
Myna Mahila Foundation started in 2015 with the mission to provide voice to women all over the world in marginalized communities, helping them speak like the chatty Myna bird. Myna generates local employment to women, who produce and distribute high quality, affordable menstrual hygiene products to increase adoption of safer menstrual hygiene management practices. They are creating a cultural revolution by promoting awareness on women’s health and hygiene, through educational sessions, health camps and by providing safe, affordable menstrual products.
• Working on data collated from registrations to create Master Data; to maintain accurate and up-to-date reference data for data analysis; build data quality checks using tools which improved data accuracy for data analytics.
• Creating regression tables, visualising the data and writing weekly reports from the analysed data.
• Creating regression tables, visualising the data and writing weekly reports from the analysed data & merging different datasets to analyse.
• Worked on building data-pipelines to load data from multiple sources into target tables.
• Uses google Analytics and Analyses data on weekly and monthly basis to create data points for decision making.
• Building data pipeline to load data from cloud storage to using Cloud Data Fusion and Data Flow.
• Experience in Data Analysis using Google Analytics, advance excel/g-suite.
● Any other responsibility that would be assigned by Management from time to time.
● Fluent in Business English.
● Effective verbal and written communication.
● Empathetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, willing to be challenged and take personal responsibility.
● Ability to work successfully across the organisation and having flexible thinking.
● Having a high level of sense of responsibility.
● Strong command over Microsoft office, G-Suite.
● Willing to travel among other offices and site locations.
● 2+ years in Data Cleaning, Analysis and Visualisation.
● Minimum Master’s Degree in Data Analyst /MSC (Business Analytics)/BE (Data Analytics)
Location: Chembur, Mumbai
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mail in your cv to email@example.com and please fill in the details using the link: