- CapitalPlus Exchange
- Skokie, IL
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Lara Pawlak, email@example.com
Minimum Education Requirements: Bachelor’s degree required, graduate degree preferred.
Minimum Work Experience and Technical Skills:
• Two years’ work experience
• Exceptional interpersonal, process and project management skills
• Strong English speaking and writing skills
Desired Experience and Technical Skills:
• Interest in international development
• Grant raising experience
• Knowledge of international grantors and government funders such as DFID, KfW, USAID, etc.
• Proficiency in languages other than English
• Exceptional at managing through influence
• Proactive, assertive and action-oriented with strong intellectual agility
• Able to manage many relationships and varied assignments, staying on top of details, tracking progress, coordinating others to achieve goals and meet deadlines
• Able to be flexible, versatile and tolerant in a constantly changing work environment
• Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
To apply, please send cover letter, writing sample and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications without a cover letter and writing sample will not be considered.