- Martha's Table
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Martha’s Table is looking for a Development Intern with a strong interest in fundraising and database management. The Development Department furthers the mission of Martha’s Table’s programs by raising much-needed revenue to fund our Health Start, Healthy Eating, and Healthy Connections programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Development Associate with sending out acknowledgement letters, newsletters, appeals, and other mailings.
- Support Assistant Director of Annual Giving and Development Associate with database management and maintaining donor records.
- Research and organize information about donors, prospective donors, partners, and other key stakeholders.
- Research current issues relating to Martha’s Table and its mission.
- Two or more years of education at an accredited college or university.
- Basic computer skills, including email, Word, and Excel. Database experience is a plus, but not required.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Organized and punctual individual with ability to multi-task.
- Gain hands-on nonprofit experience in a well-respected, dynamic organization.
- Work closely with a team of knowledgeable nonprofit leaders.
- Build data and administrative skills, including knowledge of The Raiser’s Edge database.
- Get exposure to a variety of operational aspects within a service-based organization.
- Work in a diverse environment and neighborhood.
Dress code: Business casual.
Rebecca Rice, Assistant Director of Annual Giving