Digital Marketing Specialist
- Dobility, Inc | SurveyCTO
- Washington, DC
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please review the job description and complete the application.
- Where to Apply
Dobility is looking for a passionate individual with proven success in digital marketing campaigns to help them grow their business. Dobility’s product, SurveyCTO, is a mobile data collection platform used by thousands of teams across 165 countries. This position offers the opportunity to manage their digital marketing activities in efforts to grow their global user base.
Candidates with strong analytical skills and a successful track record in creating, optimizing, and managing Google Ads as well paid advertisements in platforms such as Facebook and LinkedIn are encouraged to apply.
This position is based in Washington, D.C. (preference), NYC, Boston, or New Hampshire.
– Work with the growth team to plan and execute digital programs and campaigns, including online advertising, social media, website improvements, and other marketing projects
– Create and optimize online advertising campaigns (Google Ads, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn ads, etc.) to acquire new users
– Manage Dobility’s social media presence across Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn to boost brand awareness
– Create and manage a system for testing, measuring, reporting, and optimizing growth metrics and present recommendations to the Director of Marketing and Strategic Engagement
– Determine and recommend strategies to drive lead conversions through campaign content, retargeting, and other marketing efforts
– Network with prospective users and industry experts to drive brand awareness and deepen your understanding of the market
Ideal candidate profile:
– Proven success designing and executing B2B or B2C digital campaigns across multiple platforms
– In-depth understanding of SEO and Google Ads programs
– Solid knowledge of media editing software, web design, and content management systems (WordPress)
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Demonstrated analytical ability to draw insights and drive business priorities
– Ability to own and manage multiple projects — from assignment to delivery
– Fast learner, able to both independently problem-solve and work collaboratively
– Meticulous attention to detail
– Obsessive about doing high-quality work
– Preference for working in a fast-paced start-up environment and being part of a fun, energetic team
Location and hours:
This is a full-time position. Candidates based in Washington, DC (preference), New York City, Boston, and New Hampshire are encouraged to apply.
Salary and benefits:
Dobility offers competitive salary and benefits packages. Benefits include a 401k match, healthcare insurance, generous PTO, paid time off for volunteering, company matched donations, and a flexible work schedule.
About the organization:
Dobility, the company behind SurveyCTO, was founded by Dr. Christopher Robert, an early tech entrepreneur and CTO who left technology to live overseas, trained in economics and public policy, then research and teach at Harvard’s Kennedy School of Government. His experience on the ground made him realize that the research and development sectors badly needed better technology to gather and manage data. Dobility’s mission is to help ensure that high-quality data is affordable, so that more decisions are based on good data (vs. bad data or no data).
Dobility differentiates itself in the market by providing unmatched reliability, data quality features, and customer support. It is a fast-moving company with a motivated team that has spent time in the field to understand customers’ pain points first-hand.
About the product:
SurveyCTO is the most reliable, secure, and scalable mobile data collection platform for researchers and professionals working in offline settings. It can be used online or offline, on the web, tablets, or mobile phones. Traditionally and often it’s used by surveyors in the field to perform guided interviews with survey respondents, also known as Computer-Assisted Personal Interviews (CAPI). Since the COVID-19 global pandemic has made in-person interviewing and direct observation less safe, SurveyCTO is also being used for phone surveying, or Computer-Assisted Telephone Interviews (CATI). The platform protects against fraud by recording how long surveys take, audio recording when suspicious behavior is flagged, and employing statistical algorithms to look for anomalies in the data. It’s also an extraordinarily flexible platform that allows for advanced survey logic, pre-loading existing data into survey questions, and automatically merging incoming data into back-office applications like Excel.
SurveyCTO has been used in roughly 165 countries by thousands of organizations such as the World Bank Group, Save the Children, Clinton Health Access Initiative, Innovations for Poverty Action, and many others. You can see other examples of organizations we work with on our website.
We ask that a cover letter, resume, and two work samples are attached to your application. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Dobility is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.