Distribution Delivery Manager
- Azuri Technologies
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- Applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Distribution Delivery Manager Application’ as the email title. Deadline 18th September but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Azuri develops and sells an award-winning family of PayGo solar products, bringing affordable solar power and consumer electronics to the 600 million consumers in sub Saharan Africa that lack access to mains electricity. Azuri combines mobile and solar technologies with other consumer electronics, enabling customers to benefit from a rent-to-buy approach that delivers the benefits of modern technology long before they could save up to purchase it outright. The ability to pay for solar as a service, rather than as an expensive product, enables users to spend less on solar power than the kerosene it replaces. This transforms the value proposition for micro-solar power and as a result, Azuri has been recognised world-wide by organisations including the UN, World Economic Forum and Nobel Sustainability.
Azuri is seeking two highly motivated and entrepreneurial professionals to work with our in-country partners to build the Azuri PayGo distribution business. One in Kenya and one in Ghana. The Distribution Delivery Manager will drive the development of a local distribution system, network of agents and oversee all aspects of field operations.
- Build and lead a professional team to achieve distribution in a positive, hardworking and results-oriented environment
- Develop, implement and continuously adapt strategies for customer and agent acquisition and management
- Design and put into practice efficient distribution and inventory management processes
- Mentor staff to support their professional development and improve their potential for autonomy and leadership
- Analyse data to develop and implement strategies that improve the effectiveness of field operations
- Communicate effectively with regional and international team members to share best practices across different geographies
Required Skills & Experiences:
- Commitment to live and work in Kenya / Ghana
- 4-6+ years work experience
- 2-3+ years of direct management experience in a relevant field
- Work experience in Sub-Saharan Africa or another emerging market
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- Experience working in dynamic, changeable, high-pressure environments where a high level of independence is required
- Interest and experience in entrepreneurship
- Experience in managing, coaching and mentoring others
- Willingness to work a variety of hours as business demands
Highly Desired Skills & Experiences:
- Experience in renewables or energy access programs
- Interest in long-term career development through possible assignments across Africa
Kenyan / Ghanaian nationals encouraged to apply
Applicants should submit a CV and cover letter to email@example.com with ‘Distribution Delivery Manager Application’ as the email title.
Deadline 18th September but applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.