Employment Partnerships Manager
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please submit all materials and answers on the website attached.
- Where to Apply
Are you a natural networker? Do you love building relationships with inspiring leaders across the tech industry? Do you want to make a difference, by empowering the next generation of leaders in tech to reach their full potential? If you’ve answered yes, this role could be a great fit for you! Scroll down to learn more…
What You’ll Do
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll…
– Manage a scaleable pipeline of employer relationships, being thoughtful and effective in the way you balance our partners’ short-term and long-term needs with our Fellows’.
– Build new relationships with potential employment partners and deepen existing ones, strategically considering where our Fellows can succeed.
– Develop deep expertise of our partners and each local context, with an ability to synthesize meaningful feedback into high-quality insights that can inform the direction of our programs and maximize our impact.
– Place graduates into jobs. Understand the Fellows’ experiences and needs to match them with potential employers, guiding them with the goal of self-sufficiency and empowerment.
– Maintain and iterate upon systems to track, streamline, and share all relevant hiring data and information across internal and external stakeholders.
– Collaborate cross-functionally. Work with the rest of the Career Services, Program, and Education Teams to refine the Fellows’ journey and build the best support around our Fellows and alumni.
– Create a delightful experience for all the Fellows and partners you interact with!
Here are some of the growth opportunities you’ll have during your first year at Re:Coded. We’ll also leave space for you to define your role too!
In your first 3-6 months:
– Take the lead on a few key hiring partnerships in each local context, identifying best practices for a culturally sensitive approach to partnership development
– Support nearly 100 bootcamp graduates with their job search & career development process
In your first year:
– Direct parts of our global programs & events spanning the entire region, to engage our hundreds of alumni and be a “hub” for the Arab States’ tech industry
– Support the design of our Career Services Program and our immersive education programs, using your awareness of tech industry trends and our partners’ needs.
Indicators That This Could Be A Good Role For You
We’re looking for someone with:
– Experience in sourcing, developing, and closing partnerships, all with an exceptionally high commitment to customer service. Bonus points for consultative or B2B sales experience
– Strong relationship management skills: the ability to operate and execute with little oversight, while driving excitement and growth across partners.
– Systems thinking: the ability to analyze and recognize how a system’s parts interrelate; ability to view systems with a broad perspective and identify structures, patterns, and cycles.
– Superior attention to detail & organizational skills, particularly when it comes to managing a number of ongoing projects
– Highly strategic, while remaining agile even when limited information is available
– Professional fluency in Arabic and English, with an international perspective
Bonus points if…
– you are deeply familiar with or have a personal network in the tech ecosystems of one or more of our current contexts (in Iraq, Lebanon, and/or Yemen)
– you have work experience in UX/UI design and/or web development.
– you are familiar with career counseling, transcultural sensitivity, or trauma-informed care.
What We Offer You
We design our perks to offer the space and support you need to thrive personally and professionally. Here are a few benefits we offer:
– Work remotely from anywhere in the Middle East region
– Have a flexible work schedule
– Competitive pay. Our formula-based salary calculation provides a competitive, equitable rate based on your skills and role.
– Annual professional development stipend + free access to any of our Re:Coded and Data Camp courses
– Private insurance
– 33 days of paid time off per calendar year
– Parental leave. New parents receive 12 weeks of paid parental leave