Encore Fellowship, Financial Leader
- Job Type
- Part-time for 1 year
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
Encore Fellowships are available in the SF Bay area, for those considering retirement with 20+ years of progressive work experience, who wish to move to the social impact sector for their second act.
An East Bay nonprofit requires a Financial leader. 100% Remote position.
• Manage strategic and operational aspects of the nonprofit’s financial systems.
• Maintain cash flow and prepare monthly reports and financial forecasts for board meetings.
• Manage financial activities related to internal and external stakeholders.
Stipend: $25K for 1000 hours, with the possibility of extension.
Work Schedule: 20 hours a week for 1 year, 100% REMOTE.
• Remote position, applicants may be located anywhere in U.S.
• Must have 20+ years of work experience with 10+ years in financial management, nonprofit experience desirable.
Learn more at https://encore.org/
Encore Fellowships provide paid, transitional engagements in non-profit organizations, for those typically 50+ and considering retirement, with 20+ years experience, who wish to move to the social impact sector for their second act. Applicants apply to be considered as a Fellow and matches are made based on skills, interest, and availability of positions at non-profit hosts, continually throughout the year. Fellowships are 1000 hours, typically part-time for a year, and include a $25,000 stipend, education on the sector, and networking with a cohort of peers.
Encore Fellows program is committed to building a diverse talent pool and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color.
– Fellowships are for those typically 50+, considering retirement and wishing to transition to the social impact sector
– For those with 20+ years experience
– 100% remote, may be located anywhere in the US