Encore Fellowship, Marketing Leader
- Remote, SF Bay area
- Job Type
- Part-time for 1 year
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Complete application in the Program Directory at encore.org/fellowships/
- Where to Apply
Have you ever thought about taking your skills and expertise and dedicating them to help a great non-profit?
Encore Fellowships are available in the SF Bay area, for those considering retirement with 20+ years of progressive work experience, who wish to move to the social impact sector for their second act.
A human services nonprofit needs a marketing Fellow — 100% REMOTE, Candidates may live anywhere in the Bay Area
– Develop brand strategies
– Create marketing collateral and social media posts
– Skills required:
• Marketing strategy and content design for all formats including social media
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and Creative Cloud.
Stipend: $25K for 1000 hours, with the possibility of extension
Work Schedule: 20-40 hours per week, 100% Remote, Candidate can live anywhere in the Bay Area.
Learn more at https://encore.org/
Encore Fellowships provide paid, transitional engagements in non-profit organizations, for those typically 50+ and considering retirement, with 20+ years experience, who wish to move to the social impact sector for their second act. Applicants apply to be considered as a Fellow and matches are made based on skills, interest, and availability of positions at non-profit hosts, continually throughout the year. Fellowships are 1000 hours, typically part-time for a year, and include a $25,000 stipend, education on the sector, and networking with a cohort of peers.
Encore Fellows program is committed to building a diverse talent pool and strongly encourages applications from candidates of color and those with fluency in multiple languages.
– Fellowships are for those typically 50+, considering retirement and wishing to transfer skills to the social impact sector
– Must have 20+ years of progressive work experience
-Remote position but must live in the SF Bay area