- Tideline & BlueMark
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Apply via this link
- Where to Apply
About Tideline and BlueMark:
Tideline is a consulting firm that provides tailored advice to clients developing impact investment strategies, products, and solutions. Their mission is to help clients excel in realizing financial and societal value. They believe in shared, sustainable prosperity powered by market-based solutions. To that end, their services include investment strategy, investment product development, market intelligence and due diligence, strategic advice, and thought leadership. Tideline was founded in 2014.
BlueMark, a Tideline company, is a leading provider of independent impact verification services for investors and companies. Their mission is to strengthen trust in impact investing by delivering independent, incisive verification services, enabling the market to scale with integrity. BlueMark was founded in 2020.
Their multi-disciplinary team delivers services of unmatched quality, grounded in deep, rigorous research and analysis. Past clients have included leading investment firms and foundations active in impact investing. Tideline has offices in New York City, San Francisco, Portland, and London.
About the position:
This is a unique opportunity to be part of building and managing two growing businesses in a dynamic and impactful industry. The Executive Assistant will play a key role in providing administrative and operational support for the senior management team at Tideline and BlueMark, with roughly an equal split of time between the two businesses.
The primary responsibilities include:
Scheduling and administration (75%):
• Managing calendars for Tideline and BlueMark’s for senior management team members, including scheduling internal and external meetings
• When travel resumes, coordinate travel arrangements for senior management team, including booking travel, preparing itinerary, and completing expense reports
• Provide additional administrative support to senior management team, as needed
• Manage coordination and planning for team-wide meetings and retreats
• Manage Tideline and BlueMark contact databases across email marketing platform and CRM
• Support enhancements and implementation for internal processes and systems on an ad hoc basis
• Assist with scheduling for recruiting efforts
• Provide coordination support for Board of Directors and ongoing investor relations
The ideal candidate has a collaborative disposition; appreciates thoughtful and efficiently managed processes; is exceptionally well-organized with an eye for detail; communicates well; and has a commitment to advancing social and environmental outcomes. The firm’s culture is highly teamwork-oriented, working in a close-knit, all-hands-on-deck manner.
Desired qualifications include:
• 5+ years of experience as an Executive Assistant or in an administrative support role, with a preference for candidates that aspire to a career as an outstanding EA
• A desire to be part of a close-knit team committed to solutions addressing the challenges they face in society and their environment
• Experience in relevant functional areas a plus, such as HR, compliance, Board or investor relations, event coordination, etc.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks with high attention to detail and organization
• Excellent and friendly writing and verbal communication skills
• Experience in a small business rapidly changing environment and/or in a professional services firm a plus
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint and Excel) and G Suite
• Entrepreneurial and collaborative disposition, with a bias towards action
• Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion
• Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
• Sense of humor and self-awareness
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis until June 21, 2021. Please apply through this link, and email email@example.com with any questions.
At Tideline and BlueMark, they value diversity of experience and perspectives and the unique contributions of each person. They work hard to create and maintain an open, inclusive environment where every individual feels free to bring their full self to the table. Tideline and BlueMark are equal opportunity employers.