Fellowship and Human Talent Coordinator
- Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
- Job Type
- Full-time, fellowship, unpaid
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
As our fellowship and human talent coordinator, you will work directly with our Platform team, creating and managing the reinforcement of our fellowship program and developing the organization through recruitment and retention planning. This person will form a fundamental part of the operations and growth strategy team of Alterna.
Your specific responsibilities will include:
• Design and lead the implementation of a new fellowship program to provide high-level human resources to the organization with a highly attractive value proposition for Fellows.
o Design the strategic plan of the program integrating innovative components into the existing program, based on an in-depth analysis of the unmet needs of the sector and of Alterna.
o Implement communication campaigns and establish strategic alliances for the identification and recruitment of Fellows.
o Design and implement a Post-Fellowship strategy to strengthen the Fellows Alumni network and generate benefits through their involvement.
• Support in coordinating the recruitment processes of the organization through the selection, integration and training of new arrivals.
• Lead personal and professional development activities to ensure the well-being, growth and involvement of team members.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related disciplines – having a Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or related disciplines is an advantage.
• Previous experience in programs or institutions of education, training and / or capacity building.
• Previous experience in managing multidisciplinary teams.
• Professional working fluency in Spanish and English (verbal and writing).
• Proficiency in Office suite.
• Awareness of cultural identity, patience and strong sense of empathy.
• Effective communicator and positive influencer.
• Change-driver with a “can do” mindset, adaptable and creative out of the box thinker with a learning attitude.
The level of remuneration will be discussed according to your profile and level of experience. You will also have the opportunity to:
• Gain real world exposure to innovative approaches, ideas and best practices in the areas of Impact Investing and Social Entrepreneurship, including key contextual insights on what the entrepreneurial process consists of in Central America.
• Connect with key actors in the social entrepreneurship field through Alterna’s network and open and expand your career trajectory.
• Work with an international team of young and passionate professionals.
HOW TO APPLY
We look for innovators; those who are excited by challenges; those who are looking to dive into problems head first; those who don’t take no for an answer and if you bring a sense of humor and contagious energy we wouldn’t be disappointed.
If this is you, send us your CV to email@example.com.
Alterna is the first center of social innovation and entrepreneurship in Central America. We work for a world in which positive change can be generated from any context, catalyzing entrepreneurship from the local. Using a methodology that is the result of five years launching social enterprises and working directly with entrepreneurs in the region, Alterna has supported over 700 local entrepreneurs through its "cultivation programs™" (coaching, training and business consulting).