Fenton – Digital Senior Account Executive
- San Francisco, CA
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
“Drive change and inspire action at a top-tier social change agency.”
WHY WORK AT FENTON
We are a pioneering, full-service, social change agency that brings 30 years of experience and credibility to the work we do. Through the power of story, media, and technology we empower the country’s most important social change and social justice movements.
Our top-tier digital cause marketing campaigns drive change for past and present clients like MoveOn.org, the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Save the Children, Warner Bros., DC Entertainment, Oxfam America and Johnson & Johnson.
Our exceptional staff collectively brings years of diverse experience ranging from top creative agencies to nonprofit organizations to Fortune 500 companies to cutting-edge startups. We value individual contribution and cherish the diversity of backgrounds and ideas that each member of the team brings to our creative process. Invigorated by new leadership our team places high-priority on investing in the team’s professional growth and increased contribution to our work’s purpose. We choose to work at Fenton because we recognize growing our careers while also making a difference is worth it.
HOW YOU CAN JOIN OUR TEAM
ABOUT THE DIGITAL SENIOR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE.
We’re looking for an outstanding, client-facing, digital producer to join our team of elite, diverse professionals working to move the needle on the world’s most pressing problems.
You have experience in managing and delivering website projects, omni-channel campaigns, social content, and/or digital paid media.
Your track-record shows you complete projects on time, on budget and up to our exceptionally high standards.
You thrive when working in a dynamic, fast-paced and forward-thinking digital agency environment.
• An expert in managing integrated, data-driven digital campaigns, including social media, website development, email advocacy outreach and paid media (social and digital display)
• Comfortable managing multiple concurrent projects and cross-functional team members
• Proactive, and confident in your ability to meticulously organize and keep your projects moving forward from the front lines, keeping all stakeholders up to date with progress and overcoming any of the inevitable hurdles along the way
• An individual with excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communications skills with tenacity to solve clients’ problems quickly and with excellent service as top priority
• Enthusiastic and committed, a flexible problem-solver, open to participate and promote change within the organization
• A self-starter with ability to think independently, write coherently and work autonomously when necessary and a desire to succeed among fellow professionals
• A person who is passionate about social issues and interested in working on campaigns which tackle progressive causes
YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE.
In addition to 3-5 years of experience in digital work or demonstrated equivalent experience, with preference for experience at a digital, PR, marketing or brand agency, we are looking for candidates with strong track record of:
• Advanced knowledge of one or more of the following: website project life cycles, web technologies, delivery of solutions with creative and development components, media and advertising projects, digital strategy projects
• Advanced understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations and run team meetings
• Demonstrated ability to motivate a project team, inspire teamwork and take a leadership role; includes people management experience
• Ability to simultaneously focus on big picture, details and driving results
HOW YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE AT FENTON.
As Digital Senior Account Executive
• Oversee and direct multiple, large scale, or highly complex projects, ensuring that they meet or exceed internal team and client expectations and are delivered on-time and on-budget
• Set an overall vision for assigned projects; leading all aspects of execution: scope, risk, schedule, budget, quality and communication to stakeholders’ fullest satisfaction
• Supervise one or more junior staff assigned to the account
• Interface heavily with senior marketing, technical and executive management within the client team, assuring that the project goal is understood and addresses the customer’s business requirements
• Ensure that the challenge and requirements are understood by the account team, participating in developing solutions with the team
• Be responsible for the accurate financial management of the portfolio of projects to which you’re assigned
• Evaluate new work requests, identify resources needed, assign individual responsibilities, and schedule action items
• Provide regular updates and progress reports to internal teams and/or client stakeholders
• Act as point of escalation internally and with the client for all issues, bug reports and change orders
• Review all work before delivering to client; coordinate internal reviews and implementation related QA efforts
• Keep track of lessons learned and share with internal and external team members
• Suggest areas for improvement in internal and external processes along with possible solutions
THINGS TO KNOW:
• Fenton has 70 staff in four offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington, D.C., and San Francisco.
• Productivity tools we leverage to get the job done: Slack, MS Office, Google Drive Suite, Keynote, Google Analytics.
• Sure, we’ve got a great kitchen, frequent happy hours, a full benefits package and 401K. Not to mention professional development lunches, summer Fridays and a week off over Christmas. Take all that away and we bet our employees would still stick around. That’s what happens when you’re in the business of making the world a better place.
WANT TO EXPLORE THIS OPPORTUNITY?
Begin the application process to Digital Senior Account Executive at Fenton through this link here – http://app.rework.jobs/jobs/71. Simply drop your resume to indicate your interest in this opportunity, and complete the simple application to tell us a bit more about your story. We will follow up to learn more about your career goals and qualifications if you meet the experience required for the role.
The review will occur on a rolling basis. We will reach out to candidates, either way, shortly after you apply. Please give us 2 weeks post your application date.
Contact email@example.com with questions.
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer, striving to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work. We have a strong commitment to the affirmative hiring women, people of color and member of the LGBTQ community.