- Dure Technologies
- Delhi, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector. The company provides strategic services to United Nation organizations, national government bodies and related international organizations across several countries in Asia, Africa and Europe. It is a young dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to the day-to-day lives of people and the societies at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
If you believe that technology innovation and design thinking have the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: www.duretechnologies.com
Job Purpose: Field implementation and coordination of a public health projects with large NGOs and Implementation partners across in Central Asia, South East Asia, India and Africa region
• On-site mHealth project implementation in Central Asia, South East Asia, India and Africa region.
• Ensuring end to end field implementation of the mHealth projects
• Coordination with multiple stakeholders in the field
• Conducting training and consultation workshops
• Conducting post implementation assessment
• Providing local field coordination and implementation support
• Help scale-up mHealth projects within the countries
Desired Experience and Skills
• Minimum 0-3years relevant experience in technology implementation or in public health
• Highly motivated freshers with MPH or MBA degree is also encouraged to apply
• Willingness to travel and work on-site in different countries across the Globe.
• Excellent communication and inter personal skills
• Experience with Public Health / Government Sector programs
• Experience in preparing documentation and presentations
• Exposure to Digital Marketing and Social Media channels
• Worked in large distributed teams – multi country
• Functional Testing of Products
• Good data analytics skills are a big plus
• Strong Communication Skills (Written and Spoken)
• Fluency in written and spoken English
Compensation and Benefits:
• Compensation will depend on skills and experience.
• Accommodation and food allowance will be provided during the on-site stay