Finance & Operations Manager
- Lancaster, PA
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
ASSETS is a dynamic, growing organization focused on helping diverse, innovative, and socially-focused entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. As ASSETS has grown over the past few years, our income streams have diversified and our loan products have expanded, resulting in financial management processes that have become much more complex. With all the added complexity, it’s finally time to bring in some full-time help! This is where the Finance and Operations Manager fits in. We are searching for an intellectually curious, community-minded financial guru to join our team to help manage all aspects of financial management and operations. This position will play an essential part in helping ASSETS continue to meet its goal of transforming our community through business.
Full job description: assetsPA.org/about/careers/
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and ability required. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Women and people of color are strongly encouraged to apply.
• Commitment to the mission and programs of ASSETS.
• Mastery of QuickBooks for nonprofit financial management.
• Mastery of Excel.
• Three-plus years of bookkeeping and financial management experience.
• Extremely Detail Oriented.
• Bachelor’s degree in business or accounting or relevant professional experience.
• Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and Excel.
• Experience managing Human Resources details preferred.
• Comfortable with minimal supervision.
• Driven by deadlines and routines.
• Overall competency in MS Office suite
• Ability to lift 25 lbs.