Director of Business Development
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
SoPact is a passion-driven work of co-founders aims at transforming social sector efficiency through collective impact measurement. Our cloud product has a strong traction and working actively working on pilot with leading early customers. If you are passionate about driving change in a social sector using technology, SoPact offers a most exciting opportunities with a strong future.
Are you passionate about making a positive change in the social sector?
SoPact is looking for innovative, business leader with a track record of business development in a public sector, social sector or international development. SoPact is a young startup with a strong traction with leading customers. We are looking for a business leader with a proven track record to join our founding team.
We have one the most exciting opportunity for you to build a most innovative social sector company with an opportunity to join a founder’s team. We are a bootstrapped company and actively raising funding from VC or Impact Funds. We are looking for an entrepreneur/leader who is willing to join our early-stage exciting company with product ready stage and strong customer traction. Are you someone who is an entrepreneur like and willing to take a chance for few months based on founders team equity? Depending on your experience, past results and ability to deliver, we consider a strong equity-based compensation followed by a market rate compensation.
We are an innovative social enterprise dedicated to building powerful, simple and affordable solutions for the social sector.
• Must be passionate about driving social change
• Past track record in business development in Social or Public Sector sales or marketing
• Experience with software sales or marketing is strong
• Support existing clients, build new client, maintain and expand pipeline.
• Support investment/fundraising activities.
• Strong Design Thinking skills
• Willing to work remotely
• Experience in establishing and managing a successful business
• Experience in fundraising, marketing and strategic planning
• Excellent teamwork abilities and interpersonal relations
• Ability to work creatively with limited human and financial resources
• Very organized and detail-oriented
• Preferred MBA, Masters in Public Administration or Relevant to business development
• Basic knowledge on Theory of Change, SROI, PPI and other social sector concepts
Please review SoPact website (http://sopact.com) for more detail background. Send email with your profile to Unmesh Sheth (firstname.lastname@example.org).