Fundraising and Communications Officer
- WindAid Institute
- Trujillo, Peru
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
WindAid Institute is an NGO based in Trujillo, Peru, that focuses on installing wind turbines in rural communities with no grid electricity, and educating in wind power technology as part of a sustainable future.
We are looking for a highly motivated person to come to Peru, who will direct and organize all fundraising and marketing activities.
Core activities will be:
- Creating, updating and/or delivering the fundraising strategy, key documents such as the annual report, and marketing material
- Researching and applying for grants, awards and contracts; and
- Leading others in fundraising, communications (including social media), and marketing activities.
Principal goals will be to:
Ensure funding is from a diverse range of sources and meets the requirements of the organisation to deliver its projects; and our communications reach a wide range of current and potential supporters, so they know who WindAid Institute is and want to support us.
- Demonstrated experience in strategy, communications and project management
- High standard of written English (two short writing examples must be submitted upon application)
- Volunteer experience
- Self-Driven and enthusiastic
- Experience with publishing tools