Fundraising and Donor Relations Manager
- Teach For India
- Mumbai, India
- Job Type
- Where to Apply
About Teach For India:
Teach for India is a nationwide movement of outstanding college graduates, working professionals and individuals who will commit two-years to teach in under resourced schools and in the long-term become leaders working from within various sectors towards the pursuit of equity in education. Together as part of the global Teach for All network that exists in 40 countries, we strongly believe that every child can and must attain an excellent education.
– Learning and support partner for the 7 cities. Help develop strategy, support its execution, drive quality check-ins with cities.
– Explore new, multiple sources for sustainable funding.
– Build, manage deep engagement with key, strategic relationships/ partners.
– Build Sustainability through a shift in the funding mix – Shifting the mix from one time, restricted (SAF) funding to multi-year, non-SAF, ideally unrestricted funding.
– Build enablers at scale – Systems and processes that support development objectives and comply with regulatory laws and MoU commitments.
– Support the National Development Director in reviewing progress to goals and ideate on strategy review and revision, and implement the same.
– Work on flagship projects/ proposals, work closely with the other functional teams in seeking their support for development conversations, sharing learning on the ground, and helping inform designs that make continuous improvement possible.
– At least 4 – 5 years experience in fundraising and business development.
– Profound experience in stakeholder management.
– Experience with Portfolio Management.
– Experience managing cross-functional projects.
– Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills.
– Experience with Data Analytics and financial forecasting and financial budgeting.
– Worked in financial services.
– Experience with team management.
– Deep understanding of the movement and Teach For India
– Teamwork and integrity
– Willing to take ownership of execution
To learn more and apply for the job, click: https://bit.ly/2xkxxMI