Global Innovation Fellow
- Amal Academy
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
- If interested,please sendyour resumeto firstname.lastname@example.org. Pleasealsoinclude a short summary of why you’reinterested inAmal Academy (feel free tosend a coverletter aswell, although it’s notrequired).For more information on the job, please visit:http://www.amalacademy.org/team/documents/fellow.pdf
The Innovation Fellow will be essential in helping explore and experiment with scale. Although this role will encompass a palette of responsibilities, it will broadly focus on exploring questions in the following areas:
– How can we leverage existing teacher training curriculum to help scale?
– What type of technology is available to overcome many of the challenges we’re facing (or will face) in order to scale?
– What should be the mix between ed tech and physical teaching in the classroom?
– What type of tools (e.g., learning management systems) are available that will allow us to systematize the Career Prep Fellowship program?
– What types of procedures and policies can be institutionalized to standardize and grow the CareerPrep Fellowship?
– What are the international best practices used in leading education institutions throughout the world to scale educational systems?
– What type of business model is most practical and sustainable for growing the Career-Prep program?
– Should we be charging Career-Prep Fellows a nominal fee, or are there other (more sustainable) pricing strategies to experiment with?
– What are business models that have worked in other geographies which might be replicated or customized in Pakistan?
– What type of partnerships can we establish with international training partners in order to introduce reputable and unique training programs to the corporate sector in Pakistan?
– How can we access international business people with relevant experience to facilitate trainings with Amal Academy in Pakistan? Business development
– What type of partnerships should we be developing in order to scale Amal Academy?
– How can we deepen our existing corporate relationships and stakeholder partnerships?