Global Operations Analyst
- Good World Solutions
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
ANALYST, GLOBAL OPERATIONS
Do you want to utilize your project management and problem-solving to give a voice to the global workforce? Would you like to be part of an innovative, creative team that is working with Fortune 500 companies to improve lives in the global supply chain?
Good World Solutions is an award-winning social enterprise recognized by the Gratitude Network, Tech Awards, Global Social Benefit Institute, GSMA Global Mobile Awards and Ethical Corporation’s Responsible Business Awards. We build transparency across global supply chains by implementing affordable, scalable web and mobile technologies. Our solutions monitor working conditions, track social impact, promote fair wages and communicate directly with workers at the base-of-the-pyramid.
Laborlink translates worker voices into actionable analytics that enable socially responsible supply chains. Surveys are designed to improve workers’ lives by giving workers an anonymous feedback channel on working conditions, job satisfaction and worker needs, and by tracking the effectiveness of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs. In a few short years, Labor Link has reached over 300,000 farmers and workers in 16 countries, including Brazil, China and India, giving respondents an anonymous reporting channel and giving companies real-time data from their supply chains. We aim to reach 1 million farmers and workers by 2018.
OVERVIEW OF POSITION
We are seeking a passionate, detail-oriented Analyst to join our growing team. The Analyst will be responsible for global operations, managing every aspect of successful Laborlink implementation from supporting field trainers in Shanghai and Delhi, to factory engagement and logistics, to client management and reporting. Strong organization, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must as is a passion for creating positive change in our world. The Analyst can work in a challenging, complex, fast-paced environment, and add a bit of humor in the midst of it all.
• Support pre- and post- survey campaign activities, such as survey design, technology testing, technology monitoring, data reporting, and client and stakeholder management.
• Recruit and coordinate remote based project personnel to plan, launch and complete key activities against strict timelines and deliverables.
• Manage project-level communication between staff and key stakeholders, including clients, supplier representatives, and other partners.
• Support financial management including budgeting, monitoring and forecasting, consultant and service provider invoice quality control and processing.
• Write regular client reporting, impact assessment and narratives for clients as well for corporate, multilateral, and bilateral donors.
• Participate in data management collected via Labor Link.
• Communicate to senior management project control problems, such as scope or timeline creep.
• Identify and develop, with product team, new service opportunities through new product development or extension of current products.
• Travel required up to 15% of time, mostly outside the US.
• Working outside traditional US business hours as needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, public policy, international development, and/or international relations preferred.
• Minimum 2 years project management experience, preferably overseeing remote personnel.
• Ultimate multi-tasker and well-organized, able to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines under pressure.
• Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills with all internal and external stakeholders.
• Proficiency in MS office; experience with Tableau and/or Adobe Creative Suite a strong plus.
• Mandarin Chinese proficiency a plus – reading, writing, and speaking abilities.
• Knowledge of corporate social responsibility and social sustainability, human rights, and/or mobile for good a plus.
LOCATION: This is a full-time position in Oakland, California.
COMPENSATION: $42,000 – $50,000 annually with a competitive benefits package.
TO APPLY: Send a resume, cover letter, and brief writing sample to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates will be considered on a rolling basis. Please include “Analyst, Global Operations” as the email subject. Only select candidates will be contacted and interviewed. We are not sponsoring work authorization in the US at this time.