Global Pre-Sales Manager
- Dure Technologies
- New Delhi, India
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Send your resume
- Where to Apply
Dure Technologies is multinational technology enterprise with offices in Switzerland and India. It has a portfolio of innovative technology products and solutions for public health and social development sector primarily in Program Monitoring & Evaluation, Analytics and Data Visualization. The company provides strategic services to United Nation Organizations, national government bodies, international NGOs and CSR organizations across several countries in US, Asia, Africa, Latin America and Europe. It is a young and dynamic organization continuously exploring new practical simple solutions that can bring significant impact to day-to-day lives of people and the society at large. The organization is growing rapidly in several regions in Asia & Africa and is looking for like-minded professionals who have the passion to make a difference in people’s lives while building a business and want to be part of a fun & creative team.
The company is currently recruiting Global Pre-Sales Manager for its office in Delhi, India who would play a primary role in creating new sales pipeline and harvesting opportunities within the existing partnerships.
If you believe that technology has the capability to make a difference to our society and crave the excitement of solving complex problems and delivering innovative solutions, then this is an excellent opportunity to use your skills to make a difference.
Company Website: www.duretechnologies.com
• Create leads and sales pipeline
• Identifying new sectors for growing business
• Creating business presentations and documentations
• Writing business and grant proposals
• Coordinating with the creative and communication teams to develop business communications, digital marketing and collaterals
• Work closely with the BD/Sales team for knowledge exchange and handover of projects from pre-sales to sales
• Developing budgets and financial proposals and project costings
• BB-Tech/BE/M Sc. from a reputed University
• MBA from a reputed Institute will be given higher preferences
• Minimum 1 year of experience in Business Development, Sales or Presales with a good performance record
• Willingness to travel and work on-site in different countries across the globe.
• Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
• Experience in Social/Government sector
• Experience in preparing documents and presentations
• Exposure to Digital Marketing and Social Media channels
• Having worked in large distributed teams – multi country
• Good skills in data analytics is a plus point
• Strong communication skills (Written and Spoken)
• Proficiency in PPT, Excel and documentation