Global Senior Manager, Content Marketing
- Nigeria or Ghana
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- • We want to know more than just what you have done. We want to know who you are. What are the passions and talents that draw you to this role? • Please update your CV/résumé to include links to your portfolio of content marketing work AND a phrase or sentence describing the business of each organization where you have worked. Applications without this information are disadvantaged in the process. • Please submit a complete application, including a thoughtful cover letter and CV/résumé, to https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/Details/1713343/VisionSpring-Inc/Global-Senior-Manager-Content-Marketing • Please note, only candidates invited to interview will be contacted. • At VisionSpring, diversity, equity, and inclusion are directly aligned with our core value to advance equity. Our mission is predicated on removing a fundamental barrier to full economic and social participation—uncorrected blurry vision. The values that underpin our mission energize our commitment to a diverse and inclusive team. A diverse team also allows VisionSpring to approach problems with nuance and develop unique insights that drive an outsized positive impact in the world. We actively recruit, develop, and retain talented people from diverse backgrounds and support everyone in being exactly who they are. VisionSpring is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes people from all experiences, abilities, and perspectives to apply.
- Where to Apply
|Location: Lagos, Nigeria (preferred) or Accra, Ghana
Are you ready to use your content creation, storytelling, digital marketing, and multimedia skills to expand the impact of a pioneering social enterprise and correct the vision of millions of low-income customers so they can work, learn, stay safe, and care for their families?
VisionSpring seeks a collaborative, technically savvy storyteller. The global senior manager of content marketing provides marketing leadership to scale up VisionSpring’s eyeglasses sales and Vision Access Programs across eight markets in Asia and sub-Saharan Africa. The person in this position develops creative campaigns to drive sales in a growing network 800+ mission-aligned institutional partners, such as eye hospitals, vision centers, NGOs, and government agencies, and accelerate the uptake of eyeglasses among end-consumers who live on less than $4 per day.
The global senior manager develops the global marketing content strategy and leads its implementation for B2B product sales campaigns and B2C behavior change communication. The person in this role develops messaging architecture and website content, and manages digital marketing to drive conversion, in addition to overseeing day-to-day content creation and in-market roll-out and amplification, event management, and marketing operations. The global senior manager develops team members through coaching, mentoring, and supporting stretch assignments in order to build VisionSpring’s marketing and communications capacity.
The global senior manager supervises five in-country marketing team members and works closely with the global communications manager, the global multimedia manager, and business development, programs, and fundraising colleagues across eight key markets—Bangladesh, Ghana, India, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda, Vietnam, and Zambia. This position reports to the global director of marketing and communications (based in Chicago, U.S.) and may be located in Nigeria or Ghana.
• You are an excellent writer and storyteller. You light up when your cohesive, creative campaign resonates with your audience.
• VisionSpring is creating access to affordable eyewear, everywhere. Clear vision creates opportunities for increased learning, work, safety, civic participation, and quality of life.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Strategy, Planning, and Reporting
Content Creation, Development, and Oversight
Website Content Development and Digital Marketing Management
• Minimum of 15 years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or product management and 7 years of experience leading global teams and projects.
• Salary range is $30,000-45,000 USD per year, based on breadth and depth of relevant experience.
• We want to know more than just what you have done. We want to know who you are. What are the passions and talents that draw you to this role?