Grants & Impact Manager
- Pawame Kenya Ltd
- Nairobi, Kenya
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Submit your application through this link: https://apply.workable.com/pawame/j/B9E0613C5E/
- Where to Apply
1. Pawame successfully completes current grant-funded projects (KOSAP, EEP, SDG7 Results, MBEA)
Cross-functional project oversight for grant-funded projects:
– Project planning
2. Pawame complies with all ESG requirements posed by lenders, investors, and grant providers
– Ensure ESG (environmental, social & corporate governance) best practice implementation within Sales, Logistics, Product, Corporate Development and Finance.
– Manage Pawame’s ESG (environmental, social & corporate governance) documentation.
– Provide ESG (environmental, social & corporate governance) reporting to donors, lenders and investors.
3. Pawame benefits from new grant and concessional funding opportunities
– Identify new opportunities for fundraising.
– Supervise and coach Corporate Development Associate in grant proposal writing.
– Lead and/or support concessional funding application processes.
– Manage contracting processes with grant providers.
– Set up projects emerging from successful applications.
4. Pawame implements an ambitious gender action plan
– Oversee implementation of Pawame’s gender action plan.
– Actively obtain external support for Pawame’s gender work (e.g. from Power Africa).
5. Pawame benefits from and participates in industry bodies (KEREA, GOGLA)
– Participate in relevant working groups and share information and resources from external bodies to Pawame stakeholders.