GSBI Program Manager
- Miller Center for Social Entrepreneurship at Santa Clara University
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
- To apply, please visit: https://jobs.scu.edu/postings/3084
Program Direction and Management (45%)
• Provide strategic direction and create implementation plans for the specific GSBI programs assigned to them.
• Review and update curriculum for each iteration of their designated program(s)
• Work with staff, GSBI partners, and social entrepreneurs directly to source applicants into GSBI programs
• Coordinate applicant review process and selection of program participants
• Collaborate with Mentor Network Director on the pairing of mentors to program participants
• Manage program communications to all stakeholders (entrepreneurs, mentors, presenters, and program team)
• Provide assistance to GSBI Network partners in adapting GSBI content for use in their programs
• Provide program updates (written and verbal) for program sponsors
• Monitor trends in social entrepreneurship to ensure the ongoing relevancy of GSBI programs.
• Contribute to the development of strategic goals for GSBI and to the ongoing refinement of all GSBI programs.
2. Program Administration (35%)
• Administer the online collaboration platform; provide technical support in use of the online collaboration platform
• Ensure modules and videos are posted in timely manner and that webinars are scheduled and delivered; communicate to SEs and track their participation
• Maintain accuracy of information about their program(s) on the Center website
• Maintain a database of applicants, alumni, mentors for their designated program(s).
• Provide support to entrepreneurs (e.g. writing letters in support of visa applications, give advice and assistance where needed for participant travel arrangements)
3. Event Logistics (20%)
• Recommend and plan specific events needed for the successful execution of their designated programs and for the success of other GSBI activities
• Coordinate event logistics for GSBI events including team meetings, mentor trainings, GSBI in-residence sessions, participant travel and in-country partner workshops
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required; Master’s in Business Administration degree or similar coursework preferred
- At least one year of experience in the field of social enterprise
- A minimum of two years progressively responsible work experience, including program management activities
- Ability to work effectively with social entrepreneurs, volunteer mentors, staff of other social enterprise accelerators, and other members of the social enterprise ecosystem.
- Experience living and working in the developing world, ideally working directly with a social enterprise, preferred
- Experience participating in, or working in, a capacity development training program desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and follow-through; ability to handle multiple projects, set priorities, meet deadlines, and maintain a high level of performance in a fast-paced multicultural environment