Head of Business Development
- Yangon, Myanmar
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
Are you interested in playing a critical role in the development of a fast growing fintech startup, and work in a flexible & international environment, filled with growth opportunities?
Who we are
Seedstars is a global organization with headquarter in Switzerland and a presence in 70+ emerging markets. We are on a mission to impact people’s lives in emerging markets through technology and entrepreneurship. Our initiatives are focused on connecting stakeholders within these ecosystems, building tech companies from scratch and investing in the top entrepreneurs.
About the job
We are launching an SME lending startup in Myanmar, with the vision to become the leading champion in SME lending for the common man while developing revolutionary fintech products that will change the conservative lending industry.
About the Job
We are currently looking for a head of business development to join our team in Yangon, Myanmar with the main mission to create and grow the customer portfolio and support the SMEs growth in the region.
– Responsible for the overall management of customer onboarding and relationship activities.
– Provide market feedback regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
– Take ownership of the sales and marketing functions of the business.
– Planning and coordinating the implementation of the business plan and the penetration of the new market.
– Negotiate and close deals with strategic partners.
– Credit risk assessment.
– 4+ years in a business development role within a financial company, e-commerce company or similar online business
– Relevant knowledge of the internet and e-commerce sector is a plus
– Understanding of cross-functional and global business requirements
– Strong communication skills
– Fluency in English and in Burmese
Benefits and perks:
– Exposure to cultures and ecosystems from over 70 countries
– Build your network in emerging markets of tech entrepreneurs and investors
– Join a young, passionate, hungry and growing team of entrepreneurs & facilitators
– Growth opportunities (both locally and at global level)
We are an equal opportunity employer and having more than 30 nationalities represented in our company, we believe diversity is one of our key strengths. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For any additional information, please contact email@example.com