Head of Projects – Ghana
- VOTO Mobile
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Job Description: VOTO provides an innovative and complete service for organizations launching “Mobile for Development” (M4D) projects around the world. We have technology and expertise to enable citizens’ voices to be heard through mobile polling, M&E and research surveys, and bring services to citizens through mobile education programs and information hotlines. These projects range from Ebola prevention in Ghana, to farmer education in Tanzania, to citizen participation in Afghanistan.
You will be accountable for all large VOTO projects in Ghana and you will oversee project managers and associates who are running day-to-day operations. Your main outcomes and tasks are:
1. Make impact: Ensure projects achieve goals and have impact
a. Develop good project designs, strategies and plans with VOTO team & clients
b. Ensure quality task delivery
c. Mobilize resources from other VOTO teams (or clients) to deliver projects
2. Develop leaders: Catalyze learning and growth of VOTO project managers and associates
a. Provide coaching, guidance and feedback to VOTO project managers
b. Develop tools and resources to support key PM tasks (e.g., budgeting, reporting, planning, problem solving)
3. Add value to senior clients: Ensure senior clients are very satisfied with VOTO’s work and want to work with VOTO again in the future
a. Act as main liaison with senior clients
b. Oversee reporting and communication to senior clients
c. Engage in peer-to-peer project design and troubleshooting conversations with our partners, including senior project managers and country directors
4. Build organizational knowledge: Improve VOTO’s understanding of how to create impact and deliver value to our clients through mobile projects
a. Capture and codify lessons from project implementations
b. Liaise with other VOTO teams to share lessons and ensure they can be implemented in future work
5. Get the details right: Ensure all projects follow standard procedures and logistics
a. Work with finance and administration manager to manage money and do reporting
b. Review contracts/SOWs and all other legal documentation related to project work
6. Help VOTO grow and improve: Be flexible to an evolving job that changes based on client needs and VOTO’s growth. Think of this as your first set of goals and as you continue to grow into your role, you will be able to take on new responsibilities as you play a key part in making VOTO great.
● Project management experience, especially of projects lasting 6-24 months with budgets over $100K USD and staff reporting to you
● Experience in West Africa with a medium term plan to live in Ghana
● Solid understanding of how technology and mobile can create social impact in Ghana
● Client service experience (professional services), especially with senior clients who have decision making authority on your scope of work, budget and can approve your approach
● At least an undergraduate degree and preferably more than 7 years of professional experience [or learned fast in fewer years ]
● Problem solving and solution design: Able to take a project objective and develop a coherent approach to solve it and overcome failures/roadblocks during implementation
● People management and training: Develop rapport with team members, ensure they meet performance targets and most importantly help them learn and grow
● Client management: Manage client expectations, understand needs and communicate how we have met those needs.
● Project management: Remain organized and deliver on time and budget.
● Entrepreneurial spirit and commitment to owning something! VOTO is continually evolving to serve its clients better and we want someone who is excited about shaping this evolution and creating excellence in our Ghana projects.
● The role will be based in VOTO’s Accra office
See full job listing on our careers site at https://www.votomobile.org/careers/