How Impact Investors Evaluate Social Enterprises
- Mission Driven
- Washington DC
- Job Type
- Professional Development
- Deadline for Applications
- Where to Apply
All successful impact investors use a variety of analytical tools to evaluate the progress and potential of social enterprises. Build the financial analysis and evaluation skills you need to position your own organization for investment or to evaluate the investment-readiness of other organizations in this professional development course on Evaluating Social Enterprises by Mission Driven. In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of financial analysis and how leading impact investors use this analysis to make investment decisions. This course is ideal for social enterprise professionals who are seeking impact investment as well as young professionals in impact investing and philanthropy who want to boost their analytical skills and learn from leaders in their field.
What This Course Delivers
• Build Your skills in financial analysis with a top-rated online training. You will complete the online training over a four-week period, receive a certificate of completion at the end of the training, and have lifetime access to the training.
• Engage with leading investors during our four evening workshops. Each workshop is led by impact investing practitioners on how to they evaluate social enterprises and make investment decisions.
• Connect with a community of peers who are also passionate about creating a better world. You will work with a small team to complete the online training and meet the full group during the evening workshops. In both the small teams and workshops, you will build lasting professional connections.
• Prepare for career success with an impact career assessment designed to help you connect the skills you build with your long-term career aspirations.
The Evaluating Social Enterprise course is a month-long blended learning experience that combines online training with a weekly series of in-person evening workshops in Washington DC.
• Course Duration: May 4 – May 31
• Weekly Commitment: 2-hour evening workshop + 3 hours of independent coursework
• Workshop Location: Impact Hub DC, 419 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
About Mission Driven
Mission Driven is a continuing education company that delivers business skills training for professionals who are creating a better world. Our courses teach professionals how to use fundamentals in finance, sales, and team management to advance the mission of their nonprofit or social enterprise. Mission Driven is a social enterprise based in Washington DC.
Questions? Please email Program Lead, Ryan Steinbach: firstname.lastname@example.org