How to Lead Virtual Impact Teams
- Mission Driven
- Washington DC
- Job Type
- Professional development
- Deadline for Applications
- Contact Information
Whether your team is in another country or working from home, engaging with your team through online channels is the new norm for impact organizations. Learn how to improve communication and collaboration in your organization with “Leading Virtual Teams” – a professional development course by Mission Driven. In this course, you will explore and build the virtual leadership tactics that top impact managers use in their organizations. This course is ideal for current and aspiring managers who want to lead more effectively and learn from leaders in their field.
What this Course Delivers
• Build Your skills in leading teams with a top-rated online training. You will complete the online training over a four-week period, receive a certificate of completion at the end of the training, and have lifetime access to the training.
• Engage with social enterprise managers during our four evening workshops. Each workshop is led by social enterprise managers on how to increase your effectiveness as a virtual leader.
• Connect with a community of peers who are also passionate about creating a better world. You will work with a small team to complete the online training and meet the full group during the evening workshops. In both the small teams and workshops, you will build lasting professional connections.
• Prepare for career success with an impact career assessment designed to help you connect the skills you build with your long-term career aspirations.
The Leading Virtual Teams course is a month-long blended learning experience that combines online training with a weekly series of in-person evening workshops in Washington DC.
• Course Duration: May 2 – May 30
• Weekly Commitment: 2-hour evening workshop + 3 hours of independent coursework
• Workshop Location: Impact Hub DC, 419 7th St NW, Washington, DC 20004
About Mission Driven
Mission Driven is a continuing education company that delivers business skills training for professionals who are creating a better world. Our courses teach professionals how to use fundamentals in finance, sales, and team management to advance the mission of their nonprofit or social enterprise. Mission Driven is a social enterprise based in Washington DC.
Questions? Please email Program Lead, Ryan Steinbach: email@example.com