- Access Livelihoods Consulting India Ltd
- Saidabad, Hyderabad
- Job Type
- Deadline for Applications
- How to Apply
- Please visit our website: alcindia.org
- Where to Apply
THE ASSIGNMENTS YOU WILL HANDLE:
1. Support IOS head in human resource planning, identifying human resource requirements and developing JDs.
2. Design and coordinate recruitment process for above positions in consultation with IOS head and respective domain
heads, complete on board formalities and orientation of new joinees.
3. Manage and improve performance of human resource through tracking performance, providing constructive feedback and
building skills and knowledge based on requirement.
4. Coordinate HR events as per annual target plan and ensure compliance to regular HR hygiene activities.
5. Undertake organizational management requirements like review of policies, management audits, preparation of annual
target plans and other work depending on the domain allocated.
6. Provide reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep the senior management team informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
1. Knowledge of HR principles and practices.
2. Ability to understand, articulate and resolve HR issues faced by various levels of consultants.
3. Ability to work with diverse team members and engages with communities.
4. Multi-tasking ability with quality output
5. Knowledge and experience of recruitment using social media
1. Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
2. Time management
3. Enjoy working in a busy, deadline-driven, creative environment
4. Good documentation and presentation skills
5. Data compilation and presentation skills
6. Must be willing to travel as per project requirement.
7. Strong inter personal skills
8. Excellent in coordination and timely communication
9. Problem solving and decision making
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
Qualification: MBA / PGDBM – HR from a reputed college
Experience: 1. 0-4 years relevant experience in HR
2. Knowledge and experience of using social media campaigns such as Linked In, FB, W.UP groups
3. Recruitment thru’ campus placement
4. MS office Mandatory
LANGUAGE: English essential and any other language is an added advantage